Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sac Treasure Hunt FAQ's

We have received some emails the past few days asking some interesting questions, so we thought it would be best to make some clarifications for all who will be participating in the 1st Sac Treasure Hunt on Monday.

Will the treasure chest be buried under ground? Will I need to bring a shovel or other digging items? No, the treasure chest will not be buried under ground, therefore no digging/excavating equipment is necessary.

If I win the grand prize do I need a large truck or car to haul the treasure chest away? Can somone help me load it? No need for a large vehicle, the treasure chest will fit inside any vehicle (and could possibly be used for magazine, toy or blanket storage later!). We would be happy to load it into your vehicle if you are the grand prize winner.

I work on Saturdays and can't participate for the treasure chest prizes, do I have to be present to win or get the daily retweet prizes if I win that? No, the daily retweet prizes will be mailed to you and you do not have to be present on Saturday to pick up any prize you might win from retweeting.

Can I bring my kids? Sure, you may bring anyone you like, however only people over 18 are eligible to win prizes.

Could you please give me a hint on what kind of place the treasure chest could be located, Greater Sacramento is a huge area? The treasure chest could be located at a park, a school, a place of business, etc...just follow the clues to figure it out!

Should I buy a map or something to figure out the clues and treasure location? We don't think purchasing a map is necessary. Putting all the clues (letters, numbers, questions, answers, hints, etc.) together correctly will lead you to the treasure chest location.

No comments:

Post a Comment